We advocate for animals and their families.
We want each pet in our care and the families who adopt them to succeed. How? By listening to the unique needs and expectations of each family wishing to adopt, and then finding the best pet match. We teach families about the unique animal they adopt, including discussing its breed, personality, expected behavior based on factors like age; and how to best care for them. We believe the more a family knows about their new pet, the higher chance for a long, happy life together.
How to Make Our Adoptable Pets a Part of Your Family:
You can see which pets are available for adoption at any time by clicking here or by visiting our shelter during regular business hours to meet them in person.
- After wandering our kennels, if you see a pet you’re interested in meeting, please see our Customer Care team in the lobby to schedule an in-person visit with the pet.
- You may bring another pet from home to meet our adoptables, but please leave them in the car until the actual meet and greet between the pets. If it’s a hot day, please ensure you have someone with you who can stay in the car to keep your pet cool.
- If the visit goes well, and you’d like to make the pet a part of your family, please be prepared to take your new pet with you to their new home, to make room for other homeless pets in need.
- Adoption visitations must be completed 30 minutes prior to closing.
PLEASE NOTE: New pet adoptions close at 5:30 p.m. Mon. – Fri. and 4:30 pm Sat. – Sun.
With your adoption you receive:
- New Pet Adoption packet
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Microchip identification
- Rabies vaccination tag
- Temporary leash or carrier
- Free visit with a participating veterinary office within 14 days of adoption