The Community & Economic Development Department will re-open to the public on Tuesday June 2, 2020. Staff will be available at the Government Center by appointment only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 8:00am until 4:30pm.
- To schedule an appointment please click the SignUpGenius link below.
- You will be required to include your name and email address to schedule an appointment.
- Include the address and/or parcel number as well as a brief description for your visit in the My Comment box to ensure staff is prepared to assist you.
- The day prior to your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email for your appointment that will include instructions for how to proceed when you arrive at the Government Center.
- All visitors to the Government Center will be required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken as they enter the building.
Adams County Government offices are closed to the public. We apologize for the inconvenience. The Community & Economic Development Department is currently working remotely. Please do not come to our offices. In an effort to continue to assist our customers, we are available via email. Please direct all inquiries to the appropriate email address below.
Building Safety: email@example.com
Planning & Zoning: CEDD-POD@adcogov.org
E-Permit Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about how to submit land use cases and building inspection information can be found on our E-Permit Center website [Link].
The status of your building permit can be found by logging into your E-Permit Center account. Click on the permit number and then click on processing status. If you have any questions, please contact the One Stop Customer Center at 720.523.6800 or email email@example.com.
The Community & Economic Development Department serves Adams County through an integrated and equitable approach to planning and community investment. We partner with neighborhoods, businesses, agencies, and others to bring about positive change for Adams County. Our direct responsibilities include economic development, community development, one-stop development services, land use and development review, building inspection, code enforcement, graffiti abatement, animal management, and the office of emergency management. For more information, please consult the department’s menu.
Using the E-Permit Center, you can apply for, review, pay for, and print out building permits at any time from any computer or mobile device. In addition, residents and developers can use the E-Permit Center to schedule conceptual review meetings to get early input on more complex projects such as subdivisions and rezoning requests.
Need a Permit?
Other permits include:
Adams County Economic Development